ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

RE: Privacy & Proxy Services Accreditation Issues

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Privacy & Proxy Services Accreditation Issues
  • From: Andrew MacVane <ampnb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 05:08:35 -0300

ICANN,
Everyone deserves the right to privacy and no one's personal information should
be revealed without a court order, regardless of whether the request comes from
a private individual or law enforcement agency. Subsequently, I do not agree
with the plan proposed by the "Coalition for Online Accountability".
Protect our WHOIS ownership information. Do not support this plan.
Best regards,Private Citizen / Concerned Website Owner