ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

In Australia, every .com.au is considered commercial. Yet I don't want my home details published on the internet. I don't want my home details to be published in whois simply because Australia decided that every .com.au is automatically commercial.

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: In Australia, every .com.au is considered commercial. Yet I don't want my home details published on the internet. I don't want my home details to be published in whois simply because Australia decided that every .com.au is automatically commercial.
  • From: Tom Anderson <twocsies@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 12:01:32 +0000

My wife does a small amount of freelance work, so I have a website for her.
Please don't force me to publish my home address and home phone number.
Australia says that every .com.au address is commercial, but we don't have
a business address except for our home. It is not fair.

Don't make rules for the whole planet. There are already rules in place and
I'll considered changes will hurt our freedom to be forgotten.

Tom Anderson
Australia