ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

[no subject]

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject:
  • From: Jason Farley <lynxu2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 22:36:23 +0000

Dear ICANN –

I have been in an abusive relationship that destroyed my company. I was
able to safely keep my domain names registered as I was able to protect my
whois identity.  My personal details if made public may still be used to
continue the abuse and force me to transfer ownership of my domains to
someone else.

Thank you

Jason Farley

Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy
services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation
Issues Policy document):

I urge you to respect internet users' rights to privacy and due process.
- Everyone deserves the right to privacy.
- No one’s personal information should be revealed without a court order,
regardless of whether the request comes from a private individual or law
enforcement agency.

Private information should be kept private. Thank you.