ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN Privacy Concerns

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN Privacy Concerns
  • From: Chris Mulder <mulder.creative@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 21:33:20 -0500

This change to policy will not benefit anyone but aggressive marketers and
scam artists. I already have to battle spam (none of which I signed up for)
and unsolicited phone calls ( I've been on the no call list since it was
implemented). If this change goes through I can't even fathom what will be
done with this information. Anything from targeted harassment ( for people
who operate sites that run counter to public or government opinion) to
allowing easy to locate attack vectors for hackers. Please reconsider your
actions concerning this matter. Thank you for your time.