ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Rich Bingham Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN - Rich Bingham Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: "Rich Bingham" <Rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 18:29:41 -0500

Dear ICANN -

Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy
services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy
Services Accreditation Issues Policy document):

I urge you to respect internet users' rights to privacy and due process.
- Everyone deserves the right to privacy.
- No one's personal information should be revealed without a court order,
regardless of whether the request comes from a private
individual or law enforcement agency.

Private information should be kept private!!! If you disagree please post your
home address and phone number for the world to see
and have some nut pound on your door or attack you and your family!
Thank you.

Richard Bingham