ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Alejandro Torres Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN - Alejandro Torres Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Alejandro Torres <Alejandro.Torres@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 17:43:48 +0000

Dear ICANN -

Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy
services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation Issues
Policy document):

I urge you to respect internet users' rights to privacy and due process.
- Everyone deserves the right to privacy.
- No one's personal information should be revealed without a court order,
regardless of whether the request comes from a private individual or law
enforcement agency.

Private information should be kept private. Thank you.

NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail
messages attached to it, may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached
to this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission
in error,
please immediately notify the sender and delete the e-mail and attached
documents. Thank you.