ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Proposed WHOIS Privacy Services Comment

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Proposed WHOIS Privacy Services Comment
  • From: "info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2015 08:42:07 -0500

proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy and proxy
services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation Issues
Policy document):<br><br>I urge you to respect our rights as well as other
internet users' rights to privacy and due process. Our company information is
currently kept private for a reason. We believe that irreparable harm could be
caused to our administrative staff, employees, and servers if personal
that no corporation's nor individual's personal information should be revealed
without a court order, regardless of whether the request comes from a private
individual or law enforcement agency. Domain privacy providers should not be
forced to reveal any private information without verifiable evidence of
privacy should be allowed specifically for "commercial" purposes (.com, .net,
etc) and not be dependent on whether the domain or website is being used for