ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Proposed rule will only help a few groups, whereas majority of internet users will be affected badly

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Proposed rule will only help a few groups, whereas majority of internet users will be affected badly
  • From: Asmena Mimi <asmena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2015 22:56:32 +0600

regarding Whois privacy will<br />give the right to anyone to see my private
data. No matter whether the<br />interested party is an individual, a company,
or any group, they can<br />view my private information such as my home
small website for my business, but why do I have to put my<br />home address on
the whole world just because I own a domain? Why do I<br />have to open the
door of harassment just because I have a website?<br /><br />No one, even law
enforcement authority, has the right to view my<br />personal data. Personal
information should never be disclosed without<br />a court order.<br /><br
/>So, please reconsider your decision and respect the privacy of<br />internet
users. Remember that your PROPOSED RULE WILL ONLY HELP A FEW<br />GROUPS,
WHEREAS MAJORITY OF INTERNET USERS WILL BE AFFECTED BADLY.<br /><br /><br
/>--------Asmena mimi  ------<br />Mimi Academy