ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Respect Our Privacy

  • To: <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN - Respect Our Privacy
  • From: "Rhonda Bryant" <virtual.rhonda@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 14:28:14 -0700

I am requesting that ICANN does not make public the home address of website URL
owners. I have a small home base business and would like very much to keep
sensitive information like my home address private unless someone has a court
order. Most large companies post their business addresses on their websites so
I see no reason why ICANN needs to make this information public. If I want
people to know my home address then I’ll post it on my site.
Thank you,
Rhonda

Rhonda Bryant
530/918-9506