ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[coop-renewal]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index

Enthusiastic Support for Renewal of Dot COOP Web Suffix

  • To: coop-renewal@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Enthusiastic Support for Renewal of Dot COOP Web Suffix
  • From: cnyc1@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 15:14:07 -0500

Hello ICANN,
I write today to offer enthusiastic support for the world wide web dot coop
suffix.  My orgainzation is based in New York City where housing cooperatives
are very prevalent, but where most residents are unaware of all the other forms
of cooperative worldwide.

 From the moment that we started using our dot coop address, I have received
interesting and interested comments and questions.  Dot coop has proven a
wonderful way to distinguish the cooperative form of doing business, whether
that business is to jointly own housing or to produce oranges or electricity or
quilts or pressure cookers.

Please be sure to continue the use of dot coop on the world wide web.

Mary Ann Rothman
CNYC Executive Director
212 496-7400
250 West 57 Street, Suite 730
New York, NY 10107-0700
www.CNYC.coop

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index