ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[draft-eoi-model]

ICANN NEW gTLD'S ACCEPTANCE OF PRE-REGISTRATION - I DO NOT SUPPORT THIS

  • To: <draft-eoi-model@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN NEW gTLD'S ACCEPTANCE OF PRE-REGISTRATION - I DO NOT SUPPORT THIS
  • From: "Blasco, Susan" <SBB@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 17:52:55 -0500

I DO NOT SUPPORT THE ACCEPTANCE OF PRE-REGISTRATIONS BY ICANN FOR THE
NEW gTLD's

Susan Brady Blasco

Intellectual Property Administrator

Birch, Stewart, Kolasch & Birch LLP

California Office

sbb@xxxxxxxx

Please copy all instructions to mailroom@xxxxxxxx to ensure proper handling.

This transmission is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to
whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. You are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or duplication of this
transmission by someone other than the addressee or its designated agent is
strictly prohibited. If your receipt of this e-mail is in error, please destroy
the transmission (and any copies thereof) immediately.