ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[draft-eoi-model]

EOIs - Full support for ICANN's Draft Model

  • To: draft-eoi-model@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: EOIs - Full support for ICANN's Draft Model
  • From: LAW <lawasser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 09:55:23 -0800

ICANN,

We commend you on your Draft Expressions of Interest/Pre-Registration Model
-- it's what the community wants.  We fully support the proposed points in
the Draft and would like to see ICANN begin accepting EOIs as soon as this
summer (See attached).

We urge you to see past the nonconstructive comments by special interest
groups and continue moving forward with new g tlds -- enough time and
resources have already been directed towards their concerns.  Thank you.

Regards,

Laura A. Wasser, Esq.