ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[draft-eoi-model]

I SUPPORT EOIs

  • To: "draft-eoi-model@xxxxxxxxx" <draft-eoi-model@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: I SUPPORT EOIs
  • From: Todd Traina <todd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 14:09:29 -0800

ICANN,

Thank you for getting us closer to new g tlds.  As a future applicant I have
been standing by for a year waiting for ICANN to announce a date for
applications.

I am glad to see that ICANN and the community have made some progress by
developing the EOI/Pre-Registration Model -- EOIs seem to be the smartest way
for ICANN to begin the process in a prepared and educated manner.  I think
requiring the $55,000 application will weed out anyone who isn't totally
committed to applying and I also agree with the other points as proposed in the
draft.

Please know that we all await a date for EOIs.  Thank you.

Regards,

Todd Traina