ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[draft-eoi-model]

EOI

  • To: draft-eoi-model@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: EOI
  • From: Noemi Nemes <nsnemes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 09:32:33 -0800 (PST)

Dear Sirs,
I am writing to you as an internet user in Budapest. I am enthusiastically
supporting your effort to broaden the availability of Top Level Domains.
I have read many of the postings and do not understand why the trademark
holders seem to be so afraid of these changes. I view this as similar to the
changes which we underwent 20 years ago as we transformed from a communist to a
pluralist society. Many people were afraid of these changes, and government
agents were paid to write letters to stir up public anxiety.

regards
noemi nemes
budapest, hungary