ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Chair of the WG

  • To: gnso-ff-pdp-may08@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Chair of the WG
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 11:56:53 +0200

Hi,

On 21 June, there was a joint meeting of the GNSO council and this working group. At that time we discussed the issue of WG chair for this group. Mike O'Connor has volunteered to be considered for this post and this was well received.

At its meeting on Wednesday 25 June, the GNSO council is going to consider him for the role and take a vote. If anyone on this group has any comments please speak up.

Additionally if here is anyone else who wanted to volunteer for consideration as either chair or co-chair who did not have a chance to speak up yet, please do so on this list.

I look forward to turning over the role of interim chair on Wednesday.

Thanks

a.