ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08] short organizat meeting on fast flux Thursday 9AM Paris time

  • To: "gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>, Dave Piscitello <dave.piscitello@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] short organizat meeting on fast flux Thursday 9AM Paris time
  • From: Liz Gasster <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 04:09:54 -0700

All, for those who might be in Paris this week, we are going to gather
tomorrow, Thursday, June 26 at the entrance to the conference area at 9:00 AM
Paris time.  The purpose of the meeting is simply to discuss logistics for
meeting going forward and initial steps for the working group.  Please come by
if you're in the area.  I'll post any initial ideas suggested by the group to
the whole list following the discussion.

Thanks, Liz Gasster