ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idn-wg]

[gnso-idn-wg] Follow-up from Sao Paulo - first draft issue list

  • To: <gnso-idn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-idn-wg] Follow-up from Sao Paulo - first draft issue list
  • From: "Olof Nordling" <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 17:16:30 +0100

Dear all,
Keen to try to advance our work, I've made an effort to synthesize the
discussions we had during the meetings in Sao Paulo by grouping comments by
questions/issues. Please have a look at the attached draft. This does not
pretend to be complete in any sense, but I hope you will find it helpful and
I do look forward to your comments, corrections, additions to build this
further.
Wishing you a Very Happy Holiday (hopefully) Season!
Best regards
Olof