ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idn-wg]

Re: [gnso-idn-wg] Follow-up from Sao Paulo - first draft issue list

  • To: "Olof Nordling" <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-idn-wg] Follow-up from Sao Paulo - first draft issue list
  • From: "Charles Shaban" <cshaban@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 08:42:03 -0600

Dear Olof:

Very helpful thank you, especially for the people who were not in Sao
Paulo like me.
I like to add one issue please at this stage which might be related
to issue number 10:

-What is the language to appear on the Whois database? Should it be
dual language (the language of the ccTLD and English)?

I raised this in the ccNSO WG too since I think this issue is
important for ccTLDs and gTLDs.

I will take the chance to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and
hoping the coming year will bring you nice surprises for you and your
loved ones.

Regards,

Charles Sha'ban
Executive Director, Regional Office
Abu-Ghazaleh Intellectual Property (AGIP)
Telephone No.: +962 6 5100900
Fax No.: +962 6 5100901
TAGI CAMPUS - Building No. 1, Queen Noor Street
P.O.Box 921100 Amman 11192 Jordan
email: cshaban@xxxxxxxx
Website: www.agip.com, www.tagorg.com

CAS 24/12/2006

Abu-Ghazaleh Intellectual Property (AGIP) provides an extensive range
of intellectual property services through its 53 owned offices and
183 correspondents around the world.

For more information, please visit www.agip.com.

"We try harder to stay first"