ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idn-wg]

[gnso-idn-wg] Your opinion regarding changing our call schedule

  • To: <gnso-idn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-idn-wg] Your opinion regarding changing our call schedule
  • From: "Ram Mohan" <rmohan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 18:30:57 -0500

Several WG members suggest that we should collapse the paired calls into a
single call each week so we can all focus with intensity on our discussion
rather than attempting to reconcile discussion between the two calls.

The original reason for the paired calls was to achieve momentum on our
task.  I believe that we have achieved that goal.  I am open to collapsing
the paired calls into a single call each week, with an alternating time
schedule so that different parts of the world are inconvenienced each week.

Please write in to the list your preference:
1) Single weekly call, alternating between earlier & late time slots each
week, each call now extending for 120 minutes (2 hours)
2) Status quo (paired calls, each 90 minutes)

Regards,
-Ram