ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idn-wg]

RE: [gnso-idn-wg] Your opinion regarding changing our call schedule

  • To: <rmohan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-idn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-idn-wg] Your opinion regarding changing our call schedule
  • From: "Tina Dam" <tina.dam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 11:18:37 +0100

My preference is definitely a single call...regardless of how much
time/when. Reason is that there is overlaps between the calls resulting in
not being possible to reach "consensus" when arguments for/against positions
are made across two calls. As such two calls that should be the same may end
up going in opposite directions.