ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idn-wg]

[gnso-idn-wg] Statement of Interests for June Seo - GNSO IDN WG Group

  • To: <gnso-idn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-idn-wg] Statement of Interests for June Seo - GNSO IDN WG Group
  • From: "Seo, June" <jseo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 21:02:59 -0500

Dear GNSO IDN WG Members and Paricipants:

I am an employee of VeriSign, Inc., which provides certain domain registration
services (through its subsidiaries) for a number of top-level domains,
including the following: .com; .net; .jobs; .cc; .tv.

In my personal capacity I have less than 5% of my net worth invested in
companies that are involved in registration services for top level domains.

To the best of my knowledge, I have no ownership interest in any entity that
currently has business before the GNSO or ICANN, other than as described above.

Sincerely,
June Seo