ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idn-wg]

[gnso-idn-wg] GNSO IDN WG - Draft Outcomes Report

  • To: <gnso-idn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-idn-wg] GNSO IDN WG - Draft Outcomes Report
  • From: "Olof Nordling" <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 18:06:12 +0100

Dear all,
Attached is a first draft of the outcomes report for your kind review and
for discussions on our WG conference call next Tuesday. In substance, it is
a merged and consolidated version of the overviews from our meetings so far.
We have a rather short overall time frame, until 20 March, to evolve the
report into a final version for sending to the Council on 21 March.

Very best regards - and wishing you a nice weekend!
Olof