ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idn-wg]

RE: [gnso-idn-wg] Correction: GNSO IDN wg teleconference 16 March 2007 MP3 recording]

  • To: "'GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-idn-wg] Correction: GNSO IDN wg teleconference 16 March 2007 MP3 recording]
  • From: "Shahram Soboutipour" <ceo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 14:54:15 +0330

Dear All

First of all I have to apologize for my absence in Friday call con. I was
suddenly put in a family problem which didnât let me to even send a mail for
apologize. Fortunately the problem is now solved, so I will be on the last call
on Thursday.

Here in Iran we are on the last days of our year, and as you may know the New
Year eve in my culture is a specific time (not midnight like Christian
countries) which is determined by astronomical investigations. This year the
time of our new near would be exactly between the conference call :-), but I
will be present on the call for most of the time.

Regards,

 <BLOCKED::mailto:soboutipour@xxxxxxxxxxx> Shahram Soboutipour

President and CEO

 <BLOCKED::http://www.karmania.ir/> Karmania Media