ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idn-wg]

RE: [gnso-idn-wg] Item 4.2.2 - Subbiah

  • To: <gnso-idn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>, "'GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-idn-wg] Item 4.2.2 - Subbiah
  • From: "Shahram Soboutipour" <ceo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 19:56:58 +0330

Hi

I think this is a reasonable idea, given that my language Farsi is spoken in
several countries (Afghanistan, Tajikistan, some parts of Pakistan and Armenia,
etc) and has overlaps with the Arabic script community as well. A
generally-agreed to input from the greater language community, which includes
countries/governments may be more useful than just a countryâs right alone.

Regards,

 <BLOCKED::mailto:soboutipour@xxxxxxxxxxx> Shahram Soboutipour

President and CEO

 <BLOCKED::http://www.karmania.ir/> Karmania Media