ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idn-wg]

Re: [gnso-idn-wg] 4.2.4

  • To: "Sophia B" <sophiabekele@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-idn-wg] 4.2.4
  • From: "Maniam s" <maniam01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 14:54:34 +0800

I think every case will be different and its best to recognize that
going forward. I can support this amendment.

Maniam

On 3/20/07, Sophia B <sophiabekele@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear All,

4.4.2  I would like to add a clause to the current 'Alternative view' so
that it reads as follows:

Alternative view; to develop a set of circumstance-dependent policies, with input from a relevant language community on a case by case basis. Also, if there was enough support/agreement, we could possibly move this to a Support category.

Sophia