ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idn-wg]

Re: [gnso-idn-wg] 4.2.4

  • To: "Sophia B" <sophiabekele@xxxxxxxxx>, "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-idn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-idn-wg] 4.2.4
  • From: "Alexei Sozonov" <sozon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 20:01:12 -0800

Looks like "case by case basis" worth to move to Support category.
I think language community (we consciously not using the world "local" ;)  can
understand each
situation better and help the policy-development that is appropriate for the
community.

For example, Cyrillic community has good understanding of any special situation
that
affects Cyrillic-speaking countries/people and related ex-Soviet Union
political issues.

Alexei