ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt]

Re: [gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] IRTP Part C Update

  • To: Caitlin Tubergen <caitlin.tubergen@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxx" <gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxx>, "gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] IRTP Part C Update
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 20:43:14 +0000

Hi Catilin.  Thanks for the update.  Agree that Registrars have (more than)
enough on their plates at the moment.  Even large organizations are struggling
to keep up, and we are very wary of the potential confusion for Registrants.

If there is one major change resulting from IRTP-C, it was the change of
Registrant (COR) process.  Like many registrars, Go Daddy already offers this
service internally.  But I can ask if we have any descriptions or flowcharts
that are shareable with the group that might help guide our work on this
recommendation.  I'll try to post this in the next few weeks.

Thanks--

J.