ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt]

[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Meeting invitation: IRTP C IRT Call on Wednesday 12 February 2014

  • To: "gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Meeting invitation: IRTP C IRT Call on Wednesday 12 February 2014
  • From: Caitlin Tubergen <caitlin.tubergen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 15:57:21 -0800

Greetings IRTP-C Implementation Review Team,

The next IRTP C IRT Call will be held Wednesday 12 February 2014 at 1500
UTC.

ICANN staff has begun work on IRTP C Recommendation 2 (time limiting of
FOAs), and I have included a draft of the revised IRTP.  We can discuss the
revised IRTP on our next call.

Please find details for the call below.

Name of teleconference:  IRTP Part C Implementation Review Team Meeting