ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt]

Re: [gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Meeting invitation: IRTP C IRT Call on Wednesday 12 February 2014

  • To: Caitlin Tubergen <caitlin.tubergen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Meeting invitation: IRTP C IRT Call on Wednesday 12 February 2014
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 20:46:00 -0600

argh.

that’s an exact conflict with the Advisory Group for Digital Engagement
standing meeting.  any chance of bumping this one forward or backward an hour?
or forward or backward a week?

mikey

On Feb 3, 2014, at 5:57 PM, Caitlin Tubergen <caitlin.tubergen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Greetings IRTP-C Implementation Review Team,
>
> The next IRTP C IRT Call will be held Wednesday 12 February 2014 at 1500 UTC.
>
> ICANN staff has begun work on IRTP C Recommendation 2 (time limiting of
> FOAs), and I have included a draft of the revised IRTP.  We can discuss the
> revised IRTP on our next call.
>
> Please find details for the call below.
>
> Name of teleconference:  IRTP Part C Implementation Review Team Meeting
> Date:       Wednesday 12th February 2014
> Time:  (in UTC): 1500 UTC
>

> Adigo code: 28462745
>
> Adigo numbers: http://adigo.com/icann/
> Adobe Connect: http://icann.adobeconnect.com/irtppartc/
>
> Thank you.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Caitlin Tubergen
> Registrar Relations and Contracts Manager
> ICANN
>
> <Revised Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy IRTPC2.docx>

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP
(ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)