ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt]

Re: [gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Save the Date: IRTP-C Implementation Review Team Call 11 Dec 2014

  • To: Caitlin Tubergen <caitlin.tubergen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Save the Date: IRTP-C Implementation Review Team Call 11 Dec 2014
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 07:16:14 -0600

dear all,

sorry to respond to this note within hours of the meeting.

but i wanted to let you know that i’ll be strenuously opposing Section 3.4 as
it represents a change in the intent and policy of IRTP-C.  at a minimum, if
the IRT insists on the addition of this language, i will raise the “change of
policy which needs to go through Policy/Implementation review” flag.  i haven’t
been following the Policy/Implementation WG so i don’t know where they are at,
but this will make a nifty test case for them because this is a really good
example of core policy being changed during implementation.

mike

On Dec 2, 2014, at 3:52 PM, Caitlin Tubergen <caitlin.tubergen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Please save the date for the final IRTP-C IRT call before the draft Change of
> Registrant Policy goes out for public comment.
>
> The draft policy is attached; a briefing document, describing two outstanding
> issues, is also attached. If you would like to distribute the documents to
> your colleagues, or other interested parties, please do so before the the
> call on Thursday, 11 December 2014. Comments on the policy or the briefing
> document should be delivered to me prior to the call on Thursday, 11 December.
>
> Details for 11 December Call
> The next Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP) Part C Implementation Review
> Team teleconference is scheduled for Thursday 11 December 2014 at 17:00 UTC.
> 09:00 PST, 12:00 EST, 17:00 London, 17:00 CET, 03:00 (+1 day) Sydney.
>
> Link to Adobe Connect (with audio enabled):
> https://icann.adobeconnect.com/irtppartc/
> *Upon logging into Adobe Connect, a pop up window will provide you the option
> to Dial Out to your Phone. Enter your Phone Number* (Remember to change the
> Country Code if needed).
> After joining the call, as a courtesy to others and the presenters, please
> MUTE your phone. This can be done by selecting *6 on your keypad. To UNMUTE
> select *6 again.
> If you are Unable to log into Adobe Connect and can only join via phone:
> List of International Dial In Numbers:
> https://www.myrcplus.com/cnums.asp?bwebid=8369444&ppc=6458688446&num=1-719-457-6209
> Participant Passcode: 6458688446

> Kind regards,
>
> Caitlin
> <Mail Attachment.ics><Draft Change of Registrant
> Policy_13Nov[2].docx><Updated Change of Registrant Policy Issues Briefing
> Document 2Dec.docx>

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP
(ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)