ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt]

Re: [gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Save the Date: IRTP-C Implementation Review Team Call 11 Dec 2014

  • To: James Bladel <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Save the Date: IRTP-C Implementation Review Team Call 11 Dec 2014
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 08:10:41 -0600

hi all (but mostly to Theo).

here’s a link to the final report, where we documented a series of use-cases
for transfers:

        http://gnso.icann.org/en/issues/irtp-c-final-report-09oct12-en.pdf

head on down to page 72 - 77 (nearly at the end) and you’ll see a series of
graphics that attempt to lay out how various things would work — maybe we could
walk through some of those on the call