ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt]

[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Follow-up from Implementation Review Team Call

  • To: "gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx>, "Bob Mountain" <bmountain@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Follow-up from Implementation Review Team Call
  • From: Caitlin Tubergen <caitlin.tubergen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 22:49:11 +0000

Hi, Team.

Please save the date for our next Implementation Review Team call on
Thursday, 16 July at 1600UTC.

For the recording of today¹s call, please use the following link:
https://icann.adobeconnect.com/p5l1f520ora/

I have attached the draft policy that we discussed during today¹s call.  A
few of you mentioned that you would like to further tweak some sections,
namely the definition of designated agent in 1(d) of the policy and the
circumstances described in section 2.3.  Please feel free to propose any
edits on the list.  If you would like one additional week, please let me
know, and we can postpone next week¹s call by one week (Thursday, 23 July).

Thank you, all, for your participation today ‹ it was very helpful!

Kind regards,

Caitlin