ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-iocrc-dt]

RE: [gnso-iocrc-dt] RE: Help with uploading IOC/RC comment

  • To: "gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>, "Margie Milam" <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>, <wolfgang.kleinwaechter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Chuck Gomes" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-iocrc-dt] RE: Help with uploading IOC/RC comment
  • From: <Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 11:15:49 -0400

Hi Chuck and everyone,

I hesitate to speak for all the NCSG Councilors, but I believe I can
say that we will not support the motion as a package despite the welcome
changes made in the interim by the DT. It may make a difference to a few
if the motion is split, as was discussed at some point, but I don't
believe that is currently the plan so we don't have a unified position
on this option.

Cheers
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Director, Franklin Pierce Center for IP
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAWTwo White StreetConcord, NH
03301USAEmail: mary.wong@xxxxxxx.eduPhone: 1-603-513-5143Webpage:
http://www.law.unh.edu/marywong/index.phpSelected writings available on
the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at:
http://ssrn.com/author=437584
As of August 30, 2010, Franklin Pierce Law Center has affiliated with
the University of New Hampshire and is now known as the University of
New Hampshire School of Law. Please note that all email addresses have
changed and now follow the convention: firstname.lastname@xxxxxxxxxxx.
For more information on the University of New Hampshire School of Law,
please visit law.unh.edu

From:
"Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: