ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-iocrc-dt]

RE: [gnso-iocrc-dt] RE: Rationale for Board Committee Resolution Posted

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, "gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-iocrc-dt] RE: Rationale for Board Committee Resolution Posted
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 19:52:27 +0000

Avri,

Whether the board has specific constraints or not, the Bylaws support a
bottom-up process that they should follow just like the rest of us; if they do
not, then the importance of a clear rationale is all the more important.

Please clarify what you mean when you say that the group " tried to create
further special 'protections', e.g. the right of implicit/explicit licensing".

Chuck