ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-lockdomainname-dt]

[gnso-lockdomainname-dt] MP3 / Locking of a Domain Name Subject to UDRP Proceedings / 7 June 2012 at 14:00 UTC

  • To: Lock Domain Name <gnso-lockdomainname-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-lockdomainname-dt] MP3 / Locking of a Domain Name Subject to UDRP Proceedings / 7 June 2012 at 14:00 UTC
  • From: Gisella Gruber <Gisella.Gruber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 09:23:52 -0700

Dear All,

The next Locking of a Domain Name Subject to UDRP Proceedings Drafting Team
meeting is scheduled in Prague on Thursday 28 June 2012 from 09:00 - 10:30am in
Congress III (http://prague44.icann.org/node/31807).

Following that, we will resume our regular calls on Thurday 12 July 2012 at
1400 UTC.

Please find the MP3 recording of the Locking of a Domain Name Subject to
UDRP Proceedings Drafting Team teleconference held on Thursday 07 June 2012
at 1400 UTC at:
http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-locking-domain-name-20120607-en.mp3<http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-locking-domain-name-20120524-en.mp3>

On page: http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#may

The recordings and transcriptions of the calls are posted on the GNSO
Master Calendar page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:
Randy Ferguson, IPC
Sheri Falco, RySG
Alan Greenberg, ALAC (Vice-Chair)
David Roache-Turner, WIPO
Michele Neylon, RrSG (Chair)
Luc Seufer, RrSG
Faisal Shah, individual
Jonathan D. Tenenbaum, RrSG

Apologies:
John Berryhill, RrSG
David Maher, RySG
Laurie Anderson, RrSG
Matt Schneller - IPC
Gabriela Szlak, CBUC
Juan Manuel Rojas, At-Large
Celia Lerman Friedman, CBUC (standing apology until July 2012)

Staff Support:
Marika Konings
Gisella Gruber
Glen de Saint Gery

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Gisella

GNSO Secretariat

**********************
Adobe Connect Chat transcript:
  Marika Konings:UDRP Domain Name Lock WG - 7 June 2012
  Michele Neylon:morning
  Marika Konings:Morning! How's Arizona?
  Michele Neylon:this was my view yesterday
http://michele.lv/my-office-for-today
  Marika Konings:Nice
  Alan Greenberg:My heart goes out to you!
  Michele Neylon:morning Alan :)
  Alan Greenberg:Good morning.
  Michele Neylon:I'm on a fairly unstable wifi connection
  Michele Neylon:so you I might get completely disconnected from Adobe etc
  Alan Greenberg:I'll monitor hands if you wish.
  Michele Neylon:thanks
  Michele Neylon:Marika is dialing out to me
  Michele Neylon:cos the wifi here is kinda um ..
  Michele Neylon:sucky
  Alan Greenberg:My comment on your photo was going to be "No one should have
to suffer that much!", but this new revelation makes it even worse!
  Luc Seufer:We could offer ICANN T-Shirt to verey UDP provider or registrars
thta will reply to the survey
  Michele Neylon:lol
  Marika Konings:From the PDP Manual: Approvedcharters may be modified or
amended by a simple majority vote of each House.
  Alan Greenberg:From a PR aspect, not allowing us to look at unlocking would
be rather poor.
  Luc Seufer:Have we contacted the CAC? (UDRP provider based in ICANN Host
country)
  Luc Seufer:If you need me to, I can do so
  Sheri Falco:happy to meet again in prague
  Sheri Falco:not sure we need to meet before
  Sheri Falco:sounds good
  Jonathan Tenenbaum:agreed
  Sheri Falco:Thanks