ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-lockpdp-wg]

Re: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] Proposed Agenda - Locking WG Meeting

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] Proposed Agenda - Locking WG Meeting
  • From: Sheri Falco <sfalco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 13:49:48 -0400

Hello,

I may have spoke too soon about the URS, please note it seems like it may be
undergoing further analysis (message forwarded below):

> Good catch by Phil Corwin.  http://www.internetcommerce.org/URS-Summits.
> Buried in the budget is a note about essentially redoing the URS.  Apparently,
> they could not find any providers willing to do the URS, so they are holding 2
> summits (1 this year and 1 next) to work on a new URS to cut the costs.

Sheri Falco
ICM Registry LLC
General Counsel
Phone: 561.290.0597 <tel:561.290.0597>
Email: sfalco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From:  Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Tue, 1 May 2012 06:25:34 -0700
To:  "Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear All,

Please find below the proposed agenda for Thursday's Locking of a Domain
Name subject to UDRP Proceedings WG meeting. In relation to item 3, please
find attached a first draft for your review. As a reminder, please see the
action items from the previous meeting
(http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-lockpdp-wg/msg00021.html). Feel free to
share your suggestions / comments with the mailing list.

With best regards,

Marika

Proposed Agenda - Locking of a Domain Name Subject to UDRP Proceedings WG
Meeting ­ 3 May 2012
1. Roll Call / SOI
2. Election of WG Leaders ­ A Working Group may elect to have co-chars,
vice-chairs. Once selected, the Working Group Chair will need to be
confirmed by the GNSO Council.
3. Opening of public comment forum (see draft attached for review)
4. Continue discussing approach for addressing charter questions and
requirements & development of work plan
5. Next steps / confirm next meeting