ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-lockpdp-wg]

Re: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] Proposed agenda and materials for review

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] Proposed agenda and materials for review
  • From: Gabriela Szlak <gabrielaszlak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 11:00:02 -0300

Dear all,

I am very sorry that I won´t be able to be at the call today either.
These weeks have been complicated as I am covering for a colleague who is
on vacations and I need to be at the courts at the time of the calls.
I will review the docs and if I have any edits or questions I will let you
know
My apologies again,
Gabi

--

*Gabriela Szlak  *
Regional Director

RED/ODR & eGobernanza (IG)

*eInstituto <http://www.einstituto.org> *
25 de mayo 611 Piso 3º  - C1002ABM
Ciudad Autonoma Buenos Aires - Argentina
(+54 11) 4878-0179
*Twitte:* @gabiszlak

*Skype:* gabrielaszlak
odr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx