ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-lockpdp-wg]

[gnso-lockpdp-wg] RE: Proposed agenda UDRP Domain Name Lock WG meeting

  • To: "Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] RE: Proposed agenda UDRP Domain Name Lock WG meeting
  • From: "Schneller, Matt" <Matt.Schneller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 23:10:04 +0000

Hi everyone,

Marika, I echo Luc's thanks for your continuing to boil our calls down to
concrete changes in the draft.  I wanted to suggest two clarifications to
Section 2:

*         Pendency is defined as from the moment a UDRP complaint, or relevant
document initiating a court proceeding or arbitration, regarding your domain
name, has been filed submitted by the Complainant to the Provider, as the case
may be.

*         A registrar may not permit transfer to another registrant [for
clarity, this includes any transfer to a privacy or proxy service other than
reveals of underlying registrant data as provided for in the following
paragraph] or registrar after receipt of a request for verification is [...]

Talk to everyone tomorrow,

Matt Schneller | Attorney | Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
701 Fifth Avenue, Suite 6200, Seattle, WA 98104-7043
T: 206.204.6241 | F: 800.404.3970 | C: 206.679.1895
matt.schneller@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:matt.schneller@xxxxxxxxx> |
www.bgllp.com/schneller<http://www.bgllp.com/schneller>