ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-lockpdp-wg]

[gnso-lockpdp-wg] Proposed Agenda UDRP Domain Name Lock WG Meeting

  • To: "Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] Proposed Agenda UDRP Domain Name Lock WG Meeting
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 03:58:27 -0700

Dear All,

Please find below the agenda for the next UDRP Domain Name Lock Working
Group meeting (Thursday 20 June at 14.00 UTC). With regard to item 2, we now
seem to be in a situation where a few are strongly in favour of option A and
a few are strongly in favour of option B. It would be helpful if others can
way in on the options on the table, or possible alternatives, ahead of the
meeting so we can try to come to a conclusion during this meeting.

Thanks,

Marika

Proposed Agenda ­ UDRP Domain Name Lock Working Group Meeting ­ 20 June 2013
1. Roll Call / SOI
2. Continue discussion on proposed options to address settlement & possible
modification to preliminary recommendation #10
3. Finalisation of public comment review tool (see latest version attached)
4. Next steps to finalise report
5. Confirm next meeting