ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-lockpdp-wg]

[gnso-lockpdp-wg] MP3 Locking of a Domain Name subject to UDRP proceedings teleconference - Thursday 20 June 2013

  • To: "Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] MP3 Locking of a Domain Name subject to UDRP proceedings teleconference - Thursday 20 June 2013
  • From: Julia Charvolen <julia.charvolen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 09:41:22 -0700

Dear All,

The next Locking of a Domain Name subject to UDRP proceedings teleconference is
 scheduled for Thursday 27 June at 1400 UTC.

Please find the MP3 recording of the Locking of a Domain Name subject to UDRP
proceedings teleconference held onThursday 20 June 2013 at 14:00 UTC.

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-locking-domain-name-20130620-en.mp3

On page: http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#jun

Calendar page:

http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:

Alan Greenberg - ALAC (Vice Chair)

Volker Greimann - RrSG
Michele Neylon - RrSG (Chair)
Jo Teng for David Roach-Turner – WIPO
Juan Manuel Rojas - ALAC
Luc Seufer – RrSG
Matt Schneller – IPC
Faisal Shah – Individual
Jonathan Tenenbaum - RrSG

Apologies :

Hago Dafalla – NCUC

Kristine Dorrain – NAF
Laurie Anderson – RrSG
Gabriella Szlak – CBUC

ICANN staff:

Marika Konings

Lars Hoffman
Berry Cobb
Julia Charvolen

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Julia Charvolen

For GNSO Secretariat

 Adobe Chat transcript for 20 June:
   Marika Konings:Welcome to the UDRP Domain Name Lock WG Meeting of 20 June
2013
  Michele Neylon:i can hear
  Alan Greenberg:Sorry!
  Michele
Neylon:http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007YLFNL4?ie=UTF8&camp=213733&creative=393185&creativeASIN=B007YLFNL4&linkCode=shr&tag=12saturd-20&f_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1CENMC1NF6EY8118K3QN&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1389517282&pf_rd_i=507846
  Julia Charvolen:Faisal Shah and Jo Tang joined the call
  Alan Greenberg:This is the power converter I use, WOrks on virtually any
power socket (although I vaguely recall that there is one country where it
doesn't work - can't recall which).http://www.50products.com/sascom/sascom31.jpg
  Alan Greenberg:Only drawback for some is that it is designed to allow you to
plug in a US/Canada/Japan plug.
  Julia Charvolen:Luc seufer joined the meeting
  Volker Greimann:Apologies for being late
  Alan Greenberg:http://www.warrior.co.jp/E/plug_adapter.htm is a different
shape that does effectively the same thing.
  Michele Neylon:http://www.internetcommerce.org/UDRP_Response_Extension
  Julia Charvolen:Juan Manuel Rojas joined the meeting
  Juan Manuel Rojas:Apologies for being late
  Julia Charvolen:Please mute your lines if you are not speaking
  Luc Seufer:Not me, apparently my browser is imcompatible with the audio
function of Adobe
  Luc Seufer:see you
  Julia Charvolen:Thank you everyone