ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-metrep-wg]

[gnso-metrep-wg] Status of MetRep from GNSO Council Meeting

  • To: <gnso-metrep-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-metrep-wg] Status of MetRep from GNSO Council Meeting
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 14:20:40 -0700

WG Members,

For your information, the GNSO Council requested an additional call for
volunteers to increase participation for this effort.  As of today, we only
had 6 members sign up, 3 GNSO, 3 ALAC.  The announcement will be sent out
this week through the various ICANN channels and we typically give two to
three weeks for the announcement cycle.

I will send a few updates as we get new participants in the meantime.
Please stay tuned, and thank you for your patience.

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735

mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

@berrycobb