ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-metrep-wg]

Re: [gnso-metrep-wg] Status of MetRep from GNSO Council Meeting

  • To: Berry Cobb <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-metrep-wg] Status of MetRep from GNSO Council Meeting
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2013 17:35:29 -0500

hi all,

i'm listening to the GNSO Council conversation that led to you resending the
call for Drafting Team volunteers.

six of us ain't bad!  it's not like we're a full-blown working group, we're
just whipping up a charter.  so i would be willing to move ahead as a drafting
team even if we don't get any more people signing on.

mikey

On Sep 5, 2013, at 4:20 PM, Berry Cobb <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> WG Members,
>
> For your information, the GNSO Council requested an additional call for
> volunteers to increase participation for this effort.  As of today, we only
> had 6 members sign up, 3 GNSO, 3 ALAC.  The announcement will be sent out
> this week through the various ICANN channels and we typically give two to
> three weeks for the announcement cycle.
>
> I will send a few updates as we get new participants in the meantime.  Please
> stay tuned, and thank you for your patience.

> Berry Cobb
> 720.839.5735
> mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> @berrycobb

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP
(ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)