ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-metrep-wg]

[gnso-metrep-wg] Election of Chair for DT

  • To: <gnso-metrep-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-metrep-wg] Election of Chair for DT
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 16:33:33 -0700

WG Members,

As discussed at our last meeting, we must elect a Chair for drafting the
charter.  You will recall, Mikey O'Conner has volunteered to serve as the
Chair for this Drafting Team but we ran out of time to determine support
from those that were on the call.  If there are any other candidates that
would like to be considered for this post, or any statements of support /
objections, please share those with the mailing list ahead of the next
meeting.

At our meeting on the 23rd, this will be our first agenda item before we
discuss the charter.

After the GNSO Council approves the charter, we will conduct one last call
for WG volunteers and select a Chair for the WG effort.

Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735

mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx