ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-metrep-wg]

[gnso-metrep-wg] ACTION REQUIRED - Doodle polls to establish alternating meetings

  • To: <gnso-metrep-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-metrep-wg] ACTION REQUIRED - Doodle polls to establish alternating meetings
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 15:47:37 -0700

Team,

Per today's discussion, below are links to two Doodle polls for us to
determine an alternating meeting schedule.  Week 1 is to re-confirm our
presently scheduled 14:00 UTC time and the Week 2 is to seek the new
alternate time.  For Week 2, I targeted 20:00 UTC.  If we have difficulty in
finding availability on the same day, we may have to look at other days
within the week as there are several WG efforts already meeting on this day.

Please ignore the Nov 6th date within the poll, I only picked it to
illustrate that we are looking for both meeting times to occur on the same
day.

Week 1 Poll:  http://doodle.com/ua5um4c7btm6m7hw

Week 2 Poll:  http://doodle.com/vchsfavhsp7cat9v

Thank you.  B