ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-metrep-wg]

RE: [gnso-metrep-wg] ACTION REQUIRED - Doodle polls to establish alternating meetings

  • To: <gnso-metrep-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-metrep-wg] ACTION REQUIRED - Doodle polls to establish alternating meetings
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 16:23:11 -0700

Hi All,

I made one mistake.  Our current meeting time of 14:00 UTC does change to
15:00 UTC because of the shift in Daylight Savings Time.  The scheduling
invites were just sent out, and I still messed it up  J.

Anyhow, I think the new polls still stand.  We only have one meeting left
before Buenos Aires, and we will have the new meeting times squared away
when we reconvene after BA on 4 December 2013.  The week of November 27th is
a holiday week and the week just after ICANN meetings is often difficult for
many to participate.  This should allow us three scheduled meetings prior to
the close of 2013.

Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735