ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-metrep-wg]

RE: [gnso-metrep-wg] i'm gonna call it -- "Data and metrics for policy making"

  • To: "'GNSO Metrics and Reporting'" <gnso-metrep-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-metrep-wg] i'm gonna call it -- "Data and metrics for policy making"
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 22:07:02 -0700

Hi All,

I have submitted requests for a new mail account, WG Call for Volunteers,
and an update to the project page with the new title.  I'll send out links
as they become available on the GNSO site.  I've asked that all who are on
this list be transferred to the new mailing list.  If you do not expect to
be a member of the new WG, please email me and I can have you removed.  If
you do wish to participate in the WG, you will not have to take any action
until we look to schedule the first meeting.

We'll likely have our first WG meeting the week of Feb. 17th.  After the WG
Volunteer announcement is circulated for 10 business days, I will send out a
doodle poll to determine the best time and day of week for the group to
meet.

Lastly, I have started the process for us to have a face to face meeting at
the Singapore meeting in March.

Thank you.  B

Berry A. Cobb
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers
720.839.5735
mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
@berrycobb