ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

[gnso-osc] Latest Revised Draft OSC Charter Document

  • To: "gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc] Latest Revised Draft OSC Charter Document
  • From: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 15:42:07 -0800

Dear OSC Members;

At Chuck's request and in preparation for tomorrow's OSC Meeting/Call, I have
produced a new draft version of the OSC Charter document.  The new draft
attempts to reflect the most recent dialogue regarding Robin and Chuck's
comments about Stakeholder Groups and Constituencies and includes potential
changes I outlined in an email on 26 November to resolve that discussion. The
draft intends to preserve all the edits to-date in track-changes format. I
couldn't preserve the track-changes format on the wiki, so I abandoned that
effort.  Please refer to the attached version during your discussion tomorrow.

Looking forward to the call.

Best regards,

Rob Hoggarth