ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

[gnso-osc] BC and the call today

  • To: gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-osc] BC and the call today
  • From: philip.sheppard@xxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 16:30:11 +0100 (CET)

There will be no BC reps on todays BC call - as it clashes directly with
another call on the same topic.

For the record the BC is fine with the proposed charter as amended.
So please adopt it.

Note
The Council planning group spent weeks writing this charter and Council
adopted it. We can indulge a little finessing of the Charter but prefer we
actually do some real work NOW.

This means;
a) get the teams started (on the timetable we proposed previously).
b) DO NOT under any circumstances let the teams spend weeks re-writing the
re-written charter or their actions under it.

Philip