ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

RE: [gnso-osc] OSC Meeting on Sunday, 1 Mar 2009

  • To: <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>, "Ray Fassett" <ray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc] OSC Meeting on Sunday, 1 Mar 2009
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 16:03:53 -0500

Philip,

I am aware of the conflict; because I am OSC chair, I am not going to
the attend the DT.  I support your decision to attend the DT.  Today's
OSC meeting is primarily designed to be a follow-up to the three OSC WT
meetings that occurred this weekend.  As you can see by the agenda, we
will get a brief status report from each interim chair and try to get a
preliminary feel for their progress on near term tasks such as
chair/vice-chair elections & charter approval. This will be an
opportunity for the Interim chairs to submit questions and seek
assistance from the OSC.

Chuck