ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

[gnso-osc] FW: Sydney meeting

  • To: <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc] FW: Sydney meeting
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 16:16:55 -0400

Attached is a draft document that the GCOT would like the OSC members to
review before there meeting with us in Sydney.  That meeting will likely
occur on Saturday and I will communicate a time as soon as it is
finalized.  Please do not distribute the document to anyone outside of
the OSC at this time.  The GCOT has not yet agreed to distribute it to a
wider audience.

Chuck